There is much to get involved with at Bethany UMC this month. The Flint Concert band will be performing in our sanctuary on February 8th. That’s always a great event. Lent begins on Valentine’s Day and we’ll gather to worship and celebrate Ash Wednesday as we head into the season leading to Easter.
A thought from the bulletin on Sunday, January 28th: This week, I will do something I have been avoiding, even though I know God wants me to do it.
Have something that you’ve been thinking about or praying about and you are feeling led by God in a new direction? What’s next for Bethany UMC and the people here? How will God use us to further his kingdom? We don’t know the answers to this, yet, but please come and join this body of believers if you feel called and let’s figure out what God wants from us together.
Just as a reminder (or to help you share with a friend). Here’s our typical weekly schedule.
- 9am – Sunday School
- 10:30am – Worship
- 10:00am – Bible Study (Half Truths)
- 6:00pm – Men’s Group (food & fellowship, open to all men)
- 6:30pm – Roller Skating (Just $1, all ages)
- 7:00pm – Intercessory Prayer
- 3:00pm – CORE (5th – 12th grades)
- 5:00pm – Wednesday Night Live – Classes for all ages, including adults
- 6:00pm – Community Dinner
- 6:45pm – Bethany Band
- 7:15pm – Choir Rehearsal
- 7:45pm – Hand Bell Rehearsal
- 7:00pm – AA Chapter
If you want something included in the March Tower Notes, please have your information to Marc Middleton by February 22nd