- Roller Skating begins Tuesday, October 2nd from 6:30pm – 7:30pm in our fellowship hall as well. We hope to see you for some fun activities to kickoff the skating season
- Wednesday Night Live begins October 3rd, starting at 4:45 with activities for kids and adults of all ages, which we hope to see you at
- Our Kindergarten – 4th graders have a bible story and activity class and then go to a music class.
- Our 5th – 12th grader have a Youth Chimes class and then to go an activities class.
- Our Adults have a Bible Study led by Pastor Cathi on the book Unafraid: Living with Courage and Hope in Uncertain Times
- Then at 5:45, everyone gathers for a wonderful dinner in the fellowship hall.
- Our Grief Support Group meets again on Thursday, October 4th at 7pm in the Sanctuary which is open to everyone.
- All women are welcome to the Autumn Tea that will be held on October 11th at 7pm. Dave Hays will be our guest speaker and will share the infinite love of Christ through song.
- Fall Festival falls (see what I did there) on Saturday, October 13th from 2pm-5pm. There will be games, food, cookie decorating, crafts, a photo booth, and good food. It’s open to everyone and its free…can’t beat that.
What a wonderful Harvest Supper last night to kick off our Fall season here at Clio Bethany UMC. Now, let’s see what else we have to offer:
Here are some upcoming tidbits that you should know for the Fall: -Men’s Night Out starts back up on Tuesday, September 4th at 6pm. Contact Jerry Mowl with any questions. -Grief Support Group meets Thursday, September 6th at 7pm. Contact Pastor Cathi with any questions -Choir and Sunday School start back on Sunday, September 9th. Sunday School starts at 9am with classes for everyone of all shapes and sizes. Choir practice, on September 9th, will be at 9:30am. Please pay attention to the calendar in the Tower Notes for the full Choir practice schedule. There will also be a Rally Day Churchwide Potluck on September 9th after worship. Keep the date and pay attention to further announcements regarding this event! -Fall CORE (our Youth Program for 5th-12th graders) will resume on September 12th from 3pm-5pm. Contact Marc Middleton with any questions. -Bethany Bells will meet for practice starting September 12th as well at 6pm. Contact Bill Schipper with any questions. Fall is back and Bethany UMC is coming at it will full force. Check out more details on upcoming events within the September’s Tower Notes.
Our Grief Support Group meets tomorrow, Thursday August 2nd from 7:00pm-8:30pm. Vacation Bible School will be happening next week (August 7th, 8th, and 9th). Our theme this year is ShipWrecked! If you’re interested in joining us, contact the church at 810-686-5151 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org On August 12th, we will be having an Outdoor Service for our normal worship service. This service will also include the Blessing of the Pets service. More info inside! Everything else important is in August 2018 TowerNotes
July 2018 Tower Notes If you have any recommendation on what we can do to make the tower notes better for you, either call the church at 810-686-5151 and ask for Marc Middleton or email him at email@example.com. He is more than happy to listen to all opinions regarding our tower notes!Starting this Sunday, July 8th, Pastor Cathi will be having a three-week sermon series on evangelism titled “Offering Christ”. Don’t forget about our Summer Bible Study and Grief Support Group that we host here at the church. More information on them is located within the tower notes. Our Church Yard Sale is coming up soon: Friday, July 27th from 12pm-4pm and Saturday, July 28th from 9am-4pm. Be sure to stop up and see what attic treasures, books, furniture, etc., you can get for a really good cost. Pay attention to the Monday Night Gospel Concert Schedule that’s within the tower notes. Next one is July 9th with the Four One Quartet joining us. And now…I give you the