We offer many activities to allow adults of all ages to enjoy Christian fellowship. From some of our more organized activities like Bible Study groups and the UMW to other outings and get together such as progressive dinners and out of town trips, we provide many ways for you to get to know other members of the congregation and build a church family.
Here’s a list of some of the adult groups that are active at the church. If you are interested in any of these, please click the links or call the church office.
- Adult Bible Study – On Sunday mornings, Wednesday evenings and also other groups meet in cycles of 10 – 16 weeks with their schedules varying from season to season.
- United Methodist Women
- United Methodist Men & Men’s Night Out
- Dinner for Eight
- Whine & Dine – a group for widows and widowers or anyone who has suffered a loss
- Our Music programs offer many ways for adults to get to know one another
- Our Missions group is a great place for people of all ages to gather and do good together
- We have many that gather in service and fellowship to maintain the grounds, building, and parsonage. If you have gifts in those areas there are many great ways to get involved and make connections.
- We love to eat! Many of our adults gather on Wednesday evenings to prepare the family meal at Wednesday Night Live. If you enjoy helping in the kitchen, many hands make light work and we enjoy fellowship with one another throughout the evening from preparing the meal, to enjoying dinner with our church family and cleanup.
Throughout the year there are many special activities and outings for adults and families alike. Don’t let the kids have all the fun! Come and See all the ways that God is working through the adults of Bethany UMC.