What a wonderful Harvest Supper last night to kick off our Fall season here at Clio Bethany UMC. Now, let’s see what else we have to offer:
- Roller Skating begins Tuesday, October 2nd from 6:30pm – 7:30pm in our fellowship hall as well. We hope to see you for some fun activities to kickoff the skating season
- Wednesday Night Live begins October 3rd, starting at 4:45 with activities for kids and adults of all ages, which we hope to see you at
- Our Kindergarten – 4th graders have a bible story and activity class and then go to a music class.
- Our 5th – 12th grader have a Youth Chimes class and then to go an activities class.
- Our Adults have a Bible Study led by Pastor Cathi on the book Unafraid: Living with Courage and Hope in Uncertain Times
- Then at 5:45, everyone gathers for a wonderful dinner in the fellowship hall.
- Our Grief Support Group meets again on Thursday, October 4th at 7pm in the Sanctuary which is open to everyone.
- All women are welcome to the Autumn Tea that will be held on October 11th at 7pm. Dave Hays will be our guest speaker and will share the infinite love of Christ through song.
- Fall Festival falls (see what I did there) on Saturday, October 13th from 2pm-5pm. There will be games, food, cookie decorating, crafts, a photo booth, and good food. It’s open to everyone and its free…can’t beat that.
This is only a small percentage of what we got going on here. Check out the information about any other events, needs, etc., in October Tower Notes