It’s taken me a bit of time to get back into the swing of things after the holidays. Do you feel the same way?
Some updates to the website I wanted to bring your attention to:
- There is a now a new music page! Plans are in place to introduce a few new tunes to the congregation so you can visit this page and check them out before we sing them on Sundays.
- Registration forms are available to download for the Tools for Ministry event in Grand Blanc on 2/2/2016. Dinner reservations are due by 1/25/2016 so get your forms turned in!
- The Get Fit! Sermons have been posted for anyone (like me!) who missed the first sermons from this series on church vitality. They are really good! If you couldn’t make it to worship on 1/10/16 due to weather, listen now!
- Listen to “The Great Physician” a guest sermon delivered by Leah Caron on 12/27/2015 – Thank you, Leah!
- Listen to “If you want to walk on water” the message from 1/3/2016 – This one the recording didn’t get started until the message was in progress, but still good stuff here!
- Listen to “Radical Hospitality” the message from 1/10/2016
- Listen to “Passionate Worship“, the message from 1/17/2016
This Sunday, January 24th, 2016, our worship message will be about Intentional Discipleship. Come as you are! Gather in our greeting area for a cup of coffee before worship or join in one of the Sunday school lessons. The Life Together adult study group that meets in the prayer room is beginning a brand new book on Perseverance. The Book group that meets in the classroom by the Pastor’s office continues their reading and discussion of “Break Out!” by Joel Osteen. The Pathfinders group that meets in the lounge is continuing their journey through the books of the Bible. There is a class for 5th – 12th grades that is led by Marc Middleton as well as a class for children 4th grade and below led by Amy Dickinson. Sunday School starts at 9:00am and you are invited! Running late? No problem! The Joel Osteen book study group has snacks, coffee & juice, and a very lenient start time. They will graciously receive you whenever you arrive.
And there’s still more! After worship on Sunday, it’s the All Church Birthday Party. Tables will be decorated for each month of the year. Find the table for your birth month and socialize with others that were born in the same month, then take a walk around to see all of the tables and enjoy cake, punch and coffee and other light snacks.
Check out the birthday fun from last year in this photo gallery.